By Adriana-Oracle on Jun 24, 2014
General Ledger Reconciliation feature allows accounting users to reconcile transactions for accounts that should balance to zero, cross-referencing such transactions with each-other through reconciliation references. Either Manual or Automatic, using references from GL or Subledgers, including complete accounting code combinations or just the natural account segment value, when the balance for a group of transactions is zero the transactions are marked as reconciled.
What's different in Release12?
Part of European Localizations in 11i, Reconciliation feature was incorporated in the Standard Applications Release 12 due to its importance for the business.
What features are included?
- Populate reconciliation references for journal lines or headers
- Create references from Subledgers directly
- Replicate references to Reporting Ledgers
- Perform Manual or Automatic reconciliation
- Multi-currency reconciliation
- Report on reconciled-unreconciled transactions
Need to know more?
Find out all the details related to available features, setup requirements, reporting, technical information - all delivered in clear steps with screenshots and quick tips through this New Whitepaper Document:
Journal Line Reconciliation in R12: A Whitepaper (Doc ID 1673357.1)
Share this with your financial users today!