By Adriana-Oracle on Jan 11, 2016
General Ledger incorporated many features and tools to create, maintain and track budgets, supporting also a variety of budgeting methods that facilitate specific reporting. Planning and implementing budgeting setup according to the business requirements need to be done very carefully; mapping such business needs on the available features may sometimes require more dedicated time and multiple setup reviews until completion.
Incorrect setup for budgeting may lead to:
- overspending budgets
- overstated funds available which may determine incorrect business decisions
- incorrect reporting on funds
- bad accruals created in the system
Finding the setup cause for such undesired consequences was many times difficult even for the most experienced users. It just got Simple!
A new General Ledger Budgetary Control Setup and Funds Inquiry Diagnostic is now available to centralize setups and availability of funds!
What's available inside?
- budget and organization setup
- budget organization account ranges
- summary templates setup and associated summary accounts
- detail code combinations associated to summary accounts
- budgetary control group setup
- funds inquiry/availability
- calendar definition for the year
This will definitely save some time, download it now!
R12: General Ledger Budgetary Control Setup and Funds Availability/Inquiry Diagnostic (Doc ID 2079451.1)
comes just in time for new year budgeting setup and changes overview!