By LisaO -Oracle on Jun 05, 2014
Are you using Sourcing Rules and Approved Supplier List with Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) and it seems like Ranking is not working correctly?
- The Sourcing Rule being used, has effective dates from 01-APR to 31-MAR for
2013, 2014 and 2015.
- One BPA is defined for Supplier A, which was originally set to
Rank 1 with 100% allocation.
- A new BPA was created for the same item and with
same effective dates as the current BPA.
- The BPA is for a different Supplier.
- When Generate Sourcing Rules is run it adds the new BPA/Supplier to the Sourcing rule, but its added as Rank 1, with the old rule changed to Rank 2.
For complete information refer to
Doc ID 1678447.1 Generate Sourcing Rules And ASLs From Blanket Agreements Ranking not Behaving As Expected.
Still have Questions? Access the Procurement Community and, using the 'Start a Discussion' link, post your question.