By Andrea Seale-Oracle on Jan 14, 2016
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting Phase 2 Patch Update
For Release 12.2.x - Patch 22141344:R12.BEN.C
"ACA Phase 2" delivers the ability to archive, generate and print the actual Forms 1095-C for employee recipients.
The ACA Reporting Phase 2 Patch 22141344:R12.BEN.C, is currently available for download from My Oracle Support for Release 12.1 customers using Standard or Advanced Benefits.
- Release 12.2 customers must be on Release 12.2 HRMS RUP2 or later in order to apply this patch.
- Before applying the ACA Reporting Phase 2 patch, the 2015 ACA Reporting Phase 1 Patch 21162146:R12.BEN.C must also be applied.
- Additional Setup for ACA (optional)
- New Concurrent Programs to archive and print the necessary Employee 1095-C data as well as the ability to purge the archived data, if needed.
- New View Employee Archive Data Page
For complete details on what has been delivered, please consult the functional readme in My Oracle Support:
- Document 2089761.1 - 2015 Employer Shared Responsibility Reporting Under the Affordable Care Act - Phase 2 Functional Readme for Release 12.2 Customers - Patch 22141344:R12.BEN.C
More information on the Affordable Care Act can found on My Oracle Support in
Document 2007993.2 – Information Center: Oracle HRMS (US) – Affordable Care Act (All Application Versions).