Are you a user who deal with various aging reports or collections based on the past
If yes, Join us for this one hour Oracle Advisor Webcast.
"Due Date" provides a timeline for follow-up and actions
that should be taken at each interval in requesting payment from a
sponsor on a specific past due invoice(s). We will disclose the
underlying calculation that derives the due date and how the same can be
leveraged based on the "Payment Term" setups.
1. Advantages of accurate Due Date
2. Payment Term - classifications & defaulting hierarchy
3. Cutoff Days concept in R12
4. Due Date derivation logic & influencing factors
5. Identifying Past Due invoices
6. Known issues & recommended solutions
Follow our My Oracle Support Receivables - EBS (MOSC) community.
You can access recorded webcasts on My Oracle Support Knowledge Document:
Oracle E-Business Suite Advisor Webcast (Doc ID 1455369.1)