Support continues to invest in the expansion of product analyzers and other diagnostics by improving them with additional checks and when we do we release new versions of these tools.
In order for you to be alerted by email when a new version is released, we strongly suggest that you make your frequently used diagnostic tools 'Favorites' and utilize the 'Hot Topics E-Mail' feature.
Follow these instructions to enable the Hot Topics email notification:
- Query one of the diagnostics e.g. Doc ID 1360390.1 in My Oracle Support and click on the Star to the left of the title to make the document a favorite.
Note: If the star is filled in yellow then it is a favorite already.
- Subscribe to receive automated e-mail notification.
- At the top of the page, click on your name. At the drop down go to My Account.
- Go to Hot Topics E-Mail
- Select "Documents I've marked as favorites" and make sure you change the Format to "HTML".
- You can set the Frequency of the notifications to Daily or Weekly.