Webcast: Understanding & Troubleshooting Invoices With Rules & Revenue Recognition
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Mar 05, 2014
ADVISOR WEBCAST: Understanding & Troubleshooting Invoices With Rules & Revenue Recognition
Date: March 19, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 10:00 am CT, 9:00 am MT, 8:00 am PT, 3:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT), 8:30 pm, India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who would like to understand how invoices with rules and revenue recognition work. In addition to providing an overview of invoicing and accounting rules and revenue recognition, we will review underlying table data, revenue rates, deferred revenue, and provide troubleshooting tips.
Topics will include:
- Overview of Invoicing and Accounting Rules
- Underlying table information for Invoicing and Accounting Rules
- Daily Revenue Rate for All Period and Partial Period
- Deferred Revenue
- Underlying table information for Revenue Recognition
- Illustration of impact of running Revenue Recognition
- Troubleshooting Tips
For more details and how to register see Doc ID 1612600.1.