Webcast: Understanding Trading Community Architecture (TCA) Customer Entities & User Interface
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Mar 12, 2014
ADVISOR WEBCAST: Understanding Trading Community Architecture (TCA) Customer Entities & User Interface
Date: March 26, 2014 at 9:30 am ET, 6:30 am PT, 1:30 pm GMT
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use the Customer Standard User Interface in Release 12. Join us to gain an understanding of the Trading Community Architecture (TCA) Customer Standard function for maintaining customer data including party relationships, customers, organizations, and locations that belong to the commercial community in the TCA Registry.
Topics will include:
- Main entities in the Customer Data Model
- Customer Standard User Interface (UI) HTML pages
- Data Quality Management (DQM) functionality in the Customer UI
- Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC) in the Customer Standard UI
- Trading Community Architecture (TCA) diagnostic scripts
For more details and how to register see Doc ID 1612925.1.