Webcast: Field Service - Third Party Service Providers and Supplier Contacts
By LuciaC-Oracle on Apr 29, 2013
Subject: Field Service - Third Party Service Providers and Supplier Contacts - Setup and Scheduling
Date: May 29, 2013 at 11 am ET, 10 am CT, 9 am MT, 8 am PT, 4 pm, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00), 8.30 pm, India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)
This webcast looks at the 12.1.3 'Field Service Third Party Service Provider' (TPSP) functionality and compares and contrasts this new functionality with the 'Supplier Contacts' functionality available in previous EBS versions. TPSP allows the modeling of resources with infinite capacity to perform tasks and scheduling of tasks to these resources.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the Third Party Resource functionality.
- Overview of the Supplier Contact functionality
- Setup steps to implement both types of resource.
- Scheduling Tasks to both types of resource.
- Troubleshooting most common issues with this functionality.
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1545428.1