Upcoming Webcast: Employee/Standard Supplier Inquiry/Update Responsibility Setup Diagnostic Test
By Oracle_EBS on Mar 21, 2012
March 28, 2012 at 10 am ET, 8 am MT, 6 am PT, 7:30 pm India
This one-hours session is recommended for technical and functional users who create and setup separate responsibilities to achieve various supplier inquiry /update functionalities but encounter issues while accessing these functions and system does not behave as intended. In this session, we will discuss various reasons and the solutions to resolve the issues encountered.
- Understanding the architecture of suppliers in R12
- What is Employee/Standard Supplier Inquiry/Update Responsibility Setup Diagnostic Test and when to use that
- How to run the diagnostic
- How to interpret the diagnostic output and make necessary changes to setup.
- A brief description about the supplier import diagnostic script used to trouble shoot import issues.
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included. Oracle Advisor Webcasts are dedicated to building your awareness around our products and services. This session does not replace offerings from Oracle Global Support Services.