Upcoming Webcast: Basic Troubleshooting Information For Stuck Sales Order Issues
By Oracle_EBS on Mar 29, 2012
April 18, 2012 at 1 pm ET, 11 am MT, 10 am PT
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who deal with stuck sales order issues in Inventory module.
- General Overview about Open Transactions Interface
- How sales order records are interface to Oracle Inventory
- How to track sales order cycle flow once the records are interface into MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table
- How to troubleshoot sales order stuck in MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE
- What to look for when reviewing screen shots and diagnostics
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included. Oracle Advisor Webcasts are dedicated to building your awareness around our products and services. This session does not replace offerings from Oracle Global Support Services.