New Patch Released for iSupplier Portal/Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM)
By LindaJ-Oracle on Jun 18, 2014
In Oracle iSupplier Portal/SLM, this patch resolves the issues in the Supplier Registration and Approval Process and includes the fixes from Rollup Patch (RUP) 17525552:R12.PRC_PF.B.
Following are some of the major fixes:
1. Error when trying to attach PRE_QUALIFICATION RFI template to Supplier Registration Request
2. Unable to register new supplier or invite supplier to register
3. Issue of Approval sequence not displayed when request in DRAFT and RIF_SUPPLIER status
4. Supplier unable to submit the RFI response, receiving error 'your company has been deactivated'
5. Build failure for POSSPAPM.WFT UPGRADE
6. Unable to submit prospective supplier registration as RFI response not submitted
See the readme for a list of all changes and any necessary patching information!