New Diagnostic for Oracle Asset Tracking
By LuciaC-Oracle on Mar 11, 2014
In January our blog entry 'Troubleshooting Asset Tracking Pending Transactions' we told you about a new note to help you resolve problems with Oracle Asset Tracking (OAT) pending transactions. Now we're happy to announce a new diagnostic script which will do a lot of the hard work for you!
The new Oracle Asset Tracking Pending Transactions Diagnostic Program collects information related to pending transactions in Install Base and also some generic information that can be useful for the investigation of the issue at hand. This program will collect and display information for a given Inventory Item ID (either serialized or non-serialized) and can help in identifying the problems with pending transactions for any IB Trackable item.
The program output report has the following sections:
- Item Definition
- Inventory Material Transaction Details (MMT)
- Install Base Error Transaction Details
- Install Base Pending Transaction Details
- Instance History Details for Pending Transactions
- Instance-Asset Details for Pending Transactions
- Project Details
- Fixed Asset Details
- Install Base Parameters information
- Asset Location Mapping in Install Base
- Asset Book and Category Set up in FA
- CSE Profile Option Setups
For more details on how to install and use this program, please refer to: Oracle Asset Tracking Pending Transactions Diagnostic Program (Doc ID 1616859.1).