New Contracts RUP Patches Released
By LuciaC-Oracle on Apr 03, 2014
You may have noticed in last week's post CRM Product Family Latest Patch Information that there are new Contracts RUP patches released. These are important patches and I wanted to tell you more about them here, in case you missed the information in last week's entry.
Patch 17155169:R12.OKS.B is the first RUP patch released for Service Contracts in R12.1.3 (see Doc ID 1612461.1 for the readme). It contains many bug fixes encountered since R12.1.3 was first released and it's highly recommended that you apply this patch. In addition to the bug fixes, the patch also delivers a number of enhancements including:
- Service Contract Renewal Performance Enhancements
- Performance Enhancements to Main Billing Program for Usage Contracts
- Mass Update Tool for Contract Authoring
- Selective Update of Warranty Contracts Upon IB Transfer of Ownership
- Flexible Invoice Text Defaulting.
Details of the enhancements are given in Doc ID 1467147.1.
For Sales Procurement Contracts Patch 17755570:R12.OKC.B is the second RUP patch released for R12.1.3 (see Doc ID 1612432.1 for the readme). This is a recommended patch and contains a large number of bug fixes as well as some important enhancements. The enhancements include:
- MS Word 2010 Certification
- Multi Row Variables or UDA Variables
- Purge Repository Contracts Concurrent Program
- Delete Multiple Clauses and Sections in Contract Terms.