Need a Holistic view of your Concurrent Processing? Choose CP Analyzer
By LuciaC-Oracle on Nov 01, 2012
The Concurrent Processing Analyzer is a Self-Service Health-Check script which reviews the overall Concurrent Processing Footprint, analyzes the current configurations and settings for the environment providing feedback and recommendations on Best Practices.
This is a non-invasive script which provides recommended actions to be performed on the instance it was run on. For production instances, always apply any changes to a recent clone to ensure an expected outcome.
- E-Business Applications Concurrent Processing Analyzer Overview
- E-Business Applications Concurrent Request Analysis
- E-Business Applications Concurrent Manager Analysis
- Identifies Concurrent System Setup and configurations
- Identifies and recommends Concurrent Best Practices
- Easy to add Tool for regular Concurrent Maintenance
- Execute Analysis anytime to compare trending from past outputs
Go to Doc ID 1411723.1 for more details and script download.