May 8 Webcast: Cost Management Diagnostics
By Oracle_EBS on May 07, 2012
May 8, 2012 at 11 am ET, 9 am MT, 8 am PT
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for Functional Users, System Administrators, and Customers interested in learning how to run Cost Management diagnostics using the application. If you have ever encountered uncosted or pending transactions, you won't want to miss this live advisor webcast.
- Overview: Reasons For Usage, Basic Characteristics, and Installation
- Understand the accounting entries generated for different setups in Intercompany Accounting
- List of Costing Diagnostics
- Pending/Uncosted Txn Diagnostics
- How to run diagnostics
- How to read the diagnostic output
- How to gather, analyze, diagnose data, and find error code and error messages
- How to troubleshoot error transactions
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included. Oracle Advisor Webcasts are dedicated to building your awareness around our products and services. This session does not replace offerings from Oracle Global Support Services.