May 10th Webcast: EBS HCM Using Organization Chart in Self Service HR
By Oracle_EBS on May 03, 2012
May 10, 2012 at 11 am ET, 9 am MT, 8 am PT
The Organization Chart feature is a visual representation of the supervisory hierarchy in an organization. Managers can use panel cards to view contact information, employment details and salary information of workers in their hierarchy. Self Service actions can also be launched from the Organization Chart. This session will give insight into these new capabilities for functional users of Oracle Self-Service HR. This session would also cover deployment steps that the technical user should follow to implement the organization chart feature.
- Ability to view supervisor hierarchy including matrix reporting
- View different hierarchy viewer layouts
- Enable self service transactions from the organization chart
- Use search capabilities to view contact and employment details of workers outside the security profile
- How to deploy the organization chart and implementation tips
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included. Oracle Advisor Webcasts are dedicated to building your awareness around our products and services. This session does not replace offerings from Oracle Global Support Services.