HCM: Introducing the 'RetroPay Analyzer' for EBS Payroll
By Carole Black-Oracle on Aug 15, 2013
The HCM Proactive Support Delivery Team is introducing a new Health-Check script - RetroPay Analyzer - to assist in proactive analysis of your RetroPay environment.
RetroPay Analyzer script reviews the current RetroPay parameters information, setup information, profiles, assignments statuses, custom / seeded retro elements, retro success and failed information, any history, instance patching and references along with providing helpful feedback / recommendations, and best practices for any RetroPay related areas highlighted as a concern on your system.
To obtain the RetroPay Analyzer, go to
When reviewing the analyzer output, you can immediately see when issues are identified as they are displayed in red so that they are easily seen. In addition to identifying areas of concerns, the analyzer also identifies My Oracle Support (MOS) articles which can be utilized to resolve the issue.
Proactive RetroPay Analyzer Benefits:
- Immediate Analysis and Output of your RetroPay Environment
- Parameter driven, so can be executed for a specific Business Group or Legislation
- Identifies any issues and displays content for immediate attention
- Identifies and Recommends RetroPay Best Practices
- Ability to execute the analyzer at any time
Additionally, Oracle will be delivering instructions on how this Analyzer can be set up as a concurrent request so that our Functional Colleagues, who actually perform the RetroPay processing, will have the ability to run this Analyzer if required.
To obtain the concurrent manager setup, go to
- Doc ID 1568260.1 How to run EBS Payroll - RetroPay Analyzer Tool as a Concurrent Request.