Have You Visited the New Procurement Enhancement Request Community?
By LuciaC-Oracle on Oct 17, 2013
Have you visited the new Procurement Enhancement Request Community yet? If not, we strongly encourage you to visit this site to vote on current Enhancement Requests (ERs) available through the ‘Quick Preview of Voting List’. You can also vote on any ER currently displayed. Have an ER that is not listed? Simply add it by creating a thread stating the ER and any detailed information you would like to include. If the ER already exists in the database, we will add the ER # to the thread so that development can provide updates around the requested ERs.
This community is your one-stop source for all Enhancement information. It is being monitored regularly by development and soon we will be posting some updates around some of the top voted Enhancement Requests. Know that your vote counts! By voting, you will bring forward those ERs that impact the Procurement Suite's value and usability. Is your request industry specific? Let us know by posting this information in the body of the thread. We have a team monitoring these ERs and will be happy to highlight industry specific ERs to ensure they also get equal visibility!
Coming Soon: A list of the Top implemented ERs! Development has been working hard to make improvements to the Procurement Suite of Products and they want you to know about them! Until then, check out the Best Practices Section for some key ERs and how they can help your company secure the most value from your implementation!!
What you need to know:
- The Procurement Enhancement Requests Community is your 1-stop shop for the latest information on Enhancements!
- The Community allows you to vote on ERs bringing visibility to the collective audience interest in value and usability recommendations.
- Your place to submit any new enhancement requests.
- Get the latest on top Procurement Enhancement Requests (ERs) - know when an improvement is PLANNED, COMING SOON, and DELIVERED.
- This Community is owned and managed by the Oracle Procurement Development team!
Let your voice be heard by telling us what you want to see implemented in the Procurement Suite.