End of Tax Year Resources for Oracle UK Payroll Customers
By Cherih-Oracle on Mar 25, 2014
For our Oracle UK Payroll customers, the end of the tax year (5 April) is right around the corner!
Here are a few points of reference that we hope you'll find useful.
- UK legislative Changes for end of tax year 2013/14, the start of tax year 2014/15 and the Real Time Information changes effective from April 2014 (Doc ID 1610646.1).
This document contains the patch information and functional Readme for end of year, start of year, and RTI changes.
- Oracle 11i Human Resources (HRMS) Mandatory Patches for UK Payroll (Doc ID 472794.1).
- UK payroll mandatory patches in Oracle EBS R12 (Doc ID 551753.1).
- UK Payroll Mandatory Patches in Oracle EBS R12.1 (Doc ID 862407.1).
Refer to these documents for information on the UK mandatory patching requirements.
- EBS HCM : UK TYE SEMINAR 2014 (Doc ID 1620341.1).
This document provides Transfer of Information presented during customer seminars in February 2014, and contains information relating to processing of End of Year and Start of Year for 2013/14 for UK payroll customers.
- EBS UK Payroll : Real Time Information (RTI) White Paper and Patch Information (Doc ID 1324671.1).
This document provides a central location for information related to Real Time Information (RTI). This resource page includes reference to external resources regarding HMRC requirements as well as Oracle resources to aid you in using our products and tools to accomplish the required legislative processing. This Document is dynamic and it is expected that it is continually updated, as such please monitor this note appropriately.
If you encounter any issues with end of year processing, please raise a Service Request via My Oracle Support with Oracle Payroll Support.