Continue Your Procurement Education by Attending These Upcoming Webcasts
By LuciaC-Oracle on May 08, 2013
The Procurement team have more webcasts for you in May and June. Join us in these webcasts for an in-depth look at different areas of the Procurement product suite and get hints and tips from the experts.
There are three upcoming webcasts in May:
- Subject: EMD - Earnest Money Deposit in Oracle Sourcing
Date: 14-May-2013 2:00 pm GMT+01:00 / 9:00 am EDT/ 7:00 am MDT
- Subject: Exploring the Buyer Workcenter and New Troubleshooting Tools for Approvals: PO Analyzer and Purge PO Workflows Script
Date: 28-May-2013 3:00 pm GMT+01:00) / 10:00 am, EDT / 8:00am MDT
- Subject: Powering Up Oracle Purchasing With Personalizations
Date: 29-May-2013 3:00 pm GMT+01:00 / 10:00 am EDT / 8:00 am MDT
And there are two more scheduled for June:
- Subject: R12 Period End Accruals - Theory,Practical Demonstration and Troubleshooting
Date: 18-Jun-2013 3:00 pm GMT+01:00) / 10:00 am EDT / 8:00 am MDT
- Subject: R12 On Line Accruals- Theory, Practical Demonstration and Troubleshooting
Date: 23-Jul-2013 3:00 pm GMT+01:00 / 10:00 am EDT / 8:00 am MDT
Go to Doc ID 1456150.1 and register now!