Are You Taking Control of Your Workflow Processes with Workflow Analyzer?
By LuciaC-Oracle on Aug 12, 2013
Go to Doc ID 1369938.1 for more details and script download with a short overview video.
Proactive Workflow Analyzer Benefits:
- Immediate Analysis and Output of Workflow Environment
- Identifies Aged Records
- Identifies Workflow Errors & Volumes
- Identifies looping Workflow items and stuck activities
- Identifies Workflow System Setup and configurations
- Identifies and Recommends Workflow Best Practices
- Easy To Add Tool for regular Workflow Maintenance
- Execute Analysis anytime to compare trending from past outputs
The Workflow Analyzer presents key details in an easy to review graphical manner. For example, the Workflow Runtime Data Table Gauge will show critical (red), bad (yellow) and good (green) depending on the number of workflow items (WF_ITEMS). A pie chart shows the workflow error notification types and a bar chart shows the workflow runtime data footprint.
Have questions? Visit the My Oracle Support EBS - Core Workflow Community.