Analyzers are designed by Support Experts to proactively assist with better diagnose of the Application environments. They may also be used as data collection tools by Support Engineers.
The EBS Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS) Analyzer
is a self-service health-check script that reviews Financials Common Modules (FUN) related data, analyzes current configurations and settings for the environment and provides feedback and recommendations on best practices.
It is a non-invasive script, there are no INSERTs, UPDATEs or DELETEs performed, data is just reported on.
DBAs, System Administrators, product specialists, business analysts, end-users of AGIS module - everyone would note the benefits of using this diagnostic tool
- It provides output of the following information:
- FUN Product and Workflow Licenses
- Batches and Transaction details, Open Transactions
- FUN Workflow Details, Interfaces
- Provides recommended actions and best practices
- Runs as a standalone or Concurrent Request
Download the latest version (200.2) from
EBS Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS) Analyzer (Doc ID 2208479.1)