What is the rollup (RUP) schedule history for Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Receiving (INV/WMS/RCV)?
RUP-IT is an Inventory Support Initiative meant to improve customer support experience, reduce outages, improve user productivity, and decrease total cost of ownership of the Oracle Application Inventory modules. As you might already know, keeping on the latest Rollup is the fastest way to avoid SRs and to get fixes for common issues.
Avoid SRs and stay on the latest RUP now through Doc ID 726226.1 INV/WMS/RCV Family Patch Release History / Patchsets / RUPs.
Latest Rollup (RUP) Patches
* For R12, also, see Doc ID 423541.1 for EBS-wide R12 Rollups.
As of R12.2.2, you can now add a service item (for example, warranty for a specific period) as a ‘promotional get item’ for the parent item. After you define a line level promotional modifier for an item (for example, a PC) in the Define Modifier window, you can add a service item (for example, warranty for a specific period) as a ‘promotional get item’ for the parent item.
Use the Get region in the Define Modifier Details window of the parent item to specify the following for the promotional get item:
- The service item quantity.
- The UOM, which the application uses as the primary UOM for conversion.
- The duration of the service program such as 1, 2, or more.
- The period of the service program such as day, month, or year.
- The percent price for the service item.
Please refer to Oracle Advanced Pricing Release Notes for Release 12.2.2, Doc ID 1582797.1, for additional details on this new feature.