Do you wish you could proactively check your Purchasing documents for known data integrity issues or is there a Purchasing document you are having problems with?
Well, visit Doc ID1474734.1
for the R12 Master Generic Data Fix Diagnostic for Purchase Orders and Requisitions. Running this one script identifies known data integrity issues within the Purchasing application (for example errors with cancel and close and unit of measure issues) where there are often generic data fixes (GDFs) already available. The script will produce an HTML output report of all known problems relating to the purchasing transactions created in the specified date range, along with information on notes and/or data-fix patches which are already be available to resolve the data issues.
The following data checks are included:
- Document type records with null ORG ID.
- Synchronization issues with archive tables.
- Quantity billed/amount billed mismatch in purchase order shipments and distributions.
- Purchase orders with a mismatch of quantity billed or amount billed between the shipment or distribution and the invoice distribution.
- Purchase order shipments eligible to be closed.
- Outstanding supply/demand for non-existing or cancelled requisition lines.
- Fully received internal requisitions continue to show as pending supply.
- Approved requisitions not available in Autocreate form after associated purchase order is deleted.
- Purchase orders with unit of measure (UOM) mismatch between Lines and Shipments.
- Canceled purchase orders in Requires Reapproval status.
- Tax exception 023 (ORA-00001: unique constraint (ZX.ZX_LINES_DET_FACTORS_U1) violated) when approving.
- Purchase order with authorization_status = 'REQUIRES_REAPPROVAL' rather than 'REQUIRES REAPPROVAL'.
- Foreign currency autocreated purchase orders have inverse rate.
- Purchase order ship-to organization does not match distribution deliver-to organization.
- Requisition distribution line associated to multiple PO distribution lines.
Don’t delay make Doc ID1474734.1
part of your routine Procurement procedures today!