Wednesday Jan 15, 2014
By Annemarie Provisero on Jan 15, 2014
Date: January 29, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are familiar with the basics of Subledger Accounting (SLA) and its setup and want a better understanding of the Release 12 accounting process. We will discuss General Ledger (GL) transfer and drilldown and touch upon common errors and their resolution.
To gain a basic understanding of SLA, its setup and data model, join us on 22-Jan-14 for the Oracle Subledger Accounting (SLA) Basics: Overview, Setup & Data Model webcast or after 23-Jan-14, access the recording via the Archived 2013 Tab in Doc ID 1455839.1.
Topics will include:
- Application Accounting Definition (AAD) package & accounting process
- General Ledger transfer
- Drilldown to upgraded & new data
- Common errors & resolutions
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1598862.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Planned Enhancement Requests for Inclusion in the Procurement Application Suite
- New Diagnostic for Oracle Asset Tracking
- Mark Your Calendar for April 15 Webcast Reconciliation of Receiving Inspection Account!
- Three New Order Management Diagnostic Tests
- Did You Know? Here’s just a few reasons why you should apply the new 12.1.3 Procurement RUP Patch
- Webcast: Understanding & Troubleshooting Invoices With Rules & Revenue Recognition
- Logging a Cash Managment SR? New Problem Types Available in MOS!
- Thirteen New Demantra Whitepapers and Sizer Announcement
- New SEPA ISO Direct Debit Patch Released
- Need Assistance With A Create Mass Additions Issue?