Wednesday Jan 15, 2014
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Jan 15, 2014
Date: January 29, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are familiar with the basics of Subledger Accounting (SLA) and its setup and want a better understanding of the Release 12 accounting process. We will discuss General Ledger (GL) transfer and drilldown and touch upon common errors and their resolution.
To gain a basic understanding of SLA, its setup and data model, join us on 22-Jan-14 for the Oracle Subledger Accounting (SLA) Basics: Overview, Setup & Data Model webcast or after 23-Jan-14, access the recording via the Archived 2013 Tab in Doc ID 1455839.1.
Topics will include:
- Application Accounting Definition (AAD) package & accounting process
- General Ledger transfer
- Drilldown to upgraded & new data
- Common errors & resolutions
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1598862.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Get a Better Understanding of GL Mass Allocations Across Ledgers
- Get the Latest ! A New Version of the HCM Person Analyzer 200.25 was Released!
- A Glimpse on Space Assignments Functionality
- Now Available: General Ledger Health Check Analyzer
- Debug Mode for RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- TYE-16: Direct Earnings Attachment Reference Number Changes
- UK: TEACHERS PENSION MONTHLY DATA COLLECTION CHANGES
- ACA Reminder: EBS Standard and Advanced Customers (US)
- Get The API (De)bugs Out!
- Oracle México Payroll: CFDI Payment Method Coding
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News