Wednesday Jan 15, 2014
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Jan 15, 2014
Date: January 29, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are familiar with the basics of Subledger Accounting (SLA) and its setup and want a better understanding of the Release 12 accounting process. We will discuss General Ledger (GL) transfer and drilldown and touch upon common errors and their resolution.
To gain a basic understanding of SLA, its setup and data model, join us on 22-Jan-14 for the Oracle Subledger Accounting (SLA) Basics: Overview, Setup & Data Model webcast or after 23-Jan-14, access the recording via the Archived 2013 Tab in Doc ID 1455839.1.
Topics will include:
- Application Accounting Definition (AAD) package & accounting process
- General Ledger transfer
- Drilldown to upgraded & new data
- Common errors & resolutions
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1598862.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- So really why should I apply the March 2015 12.1.3: Procurement Family Update - Rollup Patch?
- Webcast: Pick Release Move Order Related To OPM Production Batches
- Whats New in the Procurement Approval Analyzer - Version 200.2
- Webcast: Oracle Receivables Balance Forward Billing (BFB) Setup & Usage
- SR Automation Explained
- Are You Considering Item Web Services for Oracle Product Hub?
- There's a New Tool in Oracle Payroll...it's the Payroll Dashboard!
- Webcast: Enhancement Request to My Oracle Support Community
- OM Suite 12.1.3+ Recommended Patch Collections Now Available!
- A Brief Discussion of Globalization Profile Options