Wednesday Jan 15, 2014
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Jan 15, 2014
Date: January 29, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are familiar with the basics of Subledger Accounting (SLA) and its setup and want a better understanding of the Release 12 accounting process. We will discuss General Ledger (GL) transfer and drilldown and touch upon common errors and their resolution.
To gain a basic understanding of SLA, its setup and data model, join us on 22-Jan-14 for the Oracle Subledger Accounting (SLA) Basics: Overview, Setup & Data Model webcast or after 23-Jan-14, access the recording via the Archived 2013 Tab in Doc ID 1455839.1.
Topics will include:
- Application Accounting Definition (AAD) package & accounting process
- General Ledger transfer
- Drilldown to upgraded & new data
- Common errors & resolutions
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1598862.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Receiving Errors When Validating Invoices? APP-PO-14144: PO_ACTIONS-065 CLOSE_AUTO
- Webcast: Getting Started with Document Sequencing in Oracle Receivables
- Webcast: A Diagnosis on OPM - ASCP Data Collection Entities
- New and Improved Shipping Execution Analyzer!
- The Procurement Accrual Accounting Analyzer has been improved!
- Webcast: An Overview of Construction Estimates in R12 in EAM
- New and improved Order Management Analyzer!
- Webcast: Utilizing API For Pick Release And Ship Confirm
- Webcast: Basic Troubleshooting Information for Duplicate Sales Order Transactions Stuck in Inventory Tables
- Data Solutions For Your Inventory Items
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Oracle News