Wednesday Jan 15, 2014
By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Jan 15, 2014
Date: January 29, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are familiar with the basics of Subledger Accounting (SLA) and its setup and want a better understanding of the Release 12 accounting process. We will discuss General Ledger (GL) transfer and drilldown and touch upon common errors and their resolution.
To gain a basic understanding of SLA, its setup and data model, join us on 22-Jan-14 for the Oracle Subledger Accounting (SLA) Basics: Overview, Setup & Data Model webcast or after 23-Jan-14, access the recording via the Archived 2013 Tab in Doc ID 1455839.1.
Topics will include:
- Application Accounting Definition (AAD) package & accounting process
- General Ledger transfer
- Drilldown to upgraded & new data
- Common errors & resolutions
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1598862.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Mobile Apps and MSCA – A Tale Of Two Products
- HRMS UK: Final Tax Year End / Start of Year/ RTI Patch released
- The Oracle Mexico Payroll End of Year 2015 Phase 1 patches have been released and are now available on My Oracle Support!
- Reconciling Receivables to General Ledger
- Add An Idea And Get Your ER's Moving
- January 2016 Updates to AD and TXK for EBS 12.2
- New Enhanced Payroll Analyzer is Available! Check it out ...
- Advisor Webcast - Oracle Learning Management (OLM) Content Server Setup on WebLogic Server
- Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) Mobile Time Card Configuration & Usage Advisor Webcast
- Attention: US & Canadian E-Buisness Payroll Customers
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News