Tuesday Jan 14, 2014
By ChristineS-Oracle on Jan 14, 2014
Webcast: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS
Date: February 11, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour Advisor Webcast is recommended for technical and functional users who work in Manufacturing and Financial modules in Oracle, and will discuss frequently asked questions accumulated for both functional and technical aspects of the COGS / DCOGS product area, generic scripts, and datafixes.
For answers on your COGS / DCOGS questions, join us on 11-Feb-14 for the Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS.
Topics will include:
- We can capture detailed table level information from INV, WIP and SLA tables for all the unprocessed transactions in a single file.
- FAQ in COGS area
- Specific Issue identification scripts and specific datafixes
- Addressing the performance issue and functionality related code fixes in the COGS area by providing collective recommended patch list.
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1609522.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Meet the Payables Period Close Analyzer!
- Webcast: Understanding Trading Community Architecture (TCA) Customer Entities & User Interface
- Planned Enhancement Requests for Inclusion in the Procurement Application Suite
- New Diagnostic for Oracle Asset Tracking
- Mark Your Calendar for April 15 Webcast Reconciliation of Receiving Inspection Account!
- Three New Order Management Diagnostic Tests
- Did You Know? Here’s just a few reasons why you should apply the new 12.1.3 Procurement RUP Patch
- Webcast: Understanding & Troubleshooting Invoices With Rules & Revenue Recognition
- Logging a Cash Managment SR? New Problem Types Available in MOS!
- Thirteen New Demantra Whitepapers and Sizer Announcement