Tuesday Jan 14, 2014
By ChristineS-Oracle on Jan 14, 2014
Webcast: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS
Date: February 11, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour Advisor Webcast is recommended for technical and functional users who work in Manufacturing and Financial modules in Oracle, and will discuss frequently asked questions accumulated for both functional and technical aspects of the COGS / DCOGS product area, generic scripts, and datafixes.
For answers on your COGS / DCOGS questions, join us on 11-Feb-14 for the Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS.
Topics will include:
- We can capture detailed table level information from INV, WIP and SLA tables for all the unprocessed transactions in a single file.
- FAQ in COGS area
- Specific Issue identification scripts and specific datafixes
- Addressing the performance issue and functionality related code fixes in the COGS area by providing collective recommended patch list.
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1609522.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- New ORAchk Version 188.8.131.52.6 Released
- Mobile Apps and MSCA – A Tale Of Two Products
- HRMS UK: Final Tax Year End / Start of Year/ RTI Patch released
- The Oracle Mexico Payroll End of Year 2015 Phase 1 patches have been released and are now available on My Oracle Support!
- Reconciling Receivables to General Ledger
- Add An Idea And Get Your ER's Moving
- January 2016 Updates to AD and TXK for EBS 12.2
- New Enhanced Payroll Analyzer is Available! Check it out ...
- Advisor Webcast - Oracle Learning Management (OLM) Content Server Setup on WebLogic Server
- Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) Mobile Time Card Configuration & Usage Advisor Webcast
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News