Tuesday Jan 14, 2014
By ChristineS-Oracle on Jan 14, 2014
Webcast: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS
Date: February 11, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour Advisor Webcast is recommended for technical and functional users who work in Manufacturing and Financial modules in Oracle, and will discuss frequently asked questions accumulated for both functional and technical aspects of the COGS / DCOGS product area, generic scripts, and datafixes.
For answers on your COGS / DCOGS questions, join us on 11-Feb-14 for the Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS.
Topics will include:
- We can capture detailed table level information from INV, WIP and SLA tables for all the unprocessed transactions in a single file.
- FAQ in COGS area
- Specific Issue identification scripts and specific datafixes
- Addressing the performance issue and functionality related code fixes in the COGS area by providing collective recommended patch list.
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1609522.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- Need Help with PO Output for Communication Issues?
- EB Tax Analyzer enhanced to capture Tax Reporting issues !!
- New ORAchk Version 126.96.36.199.4 Released
- Self-Evaluation for High Volume Order Import (HVOP)
- General Ledger Balances Corruption - Causes, Suggestions, Solutions
- Revaluation in Fixed Assets
- iSetup? Use It Even Inside The Same Instance!
- Using Translation and Plan to Upgrade? Don't Miss This!
- Continue Your Work In Process!
- Just Released! Version 200.2 of the iProcurement Item Analyzer
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Oracle News