Tuesday Jan 14, 2014
By ChristineS-Oracle on Jan 14, 2014
Webcast: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS
Date: February 11, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 9:00 am MT, 4:00 pm GMT, 9:30 pm IST
This one-hour Advisor Webcast is recommended for technical and functional users who work in Manufacturing and Financial modules in Oracle, and will discuss frequently asked questions accumulated for both functional and technical aspects of the COGS / DCOGS product area, generic scripts, and datafixes.
For answers on your COGS / DCOGS questions, join us on 11-Feb-14 for the Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About COGS / DCOGS.
Topics will include:
- We can capture detailed table level information from INV, WIP and SLA tables for all the unprocessed transactions in a single file.
- FAQ in COGS area
- Specific Issue identification scripts and specific datafixes
- Addressing the performance issue and functionality related code fixes in the COGS area by providing collective recommended patch list.
Details & Registration: Doc ID 1609522.1
Welcome to the EBS Support Blog where Oracle insiders share news and information about EBS products including new releases, tips and tricks, troubleshooting guides, upcoming webcasts and links to EBS Communities.
- An In-Depth Look At Fixed Assets Additions
- EBS Sales Order Analyzer
- Oracle Advisor Webcast on EBS CRM: Trade Planning and Offer Execution Flow
- Secure Your Mobile Telnet And Smartphone Now!
- UK: New National Insurance Prefix
- Released ! Netherlands Legislative Patch for PGGM Data Capture Changes Effective 01-Jan-2017
- Webcast: Oracle Receivables Transaction Maintenance Deep Dive
- Get Help to Reconcile Primary - Secondary Ledgers: SQL Diagnostic
- Attention: US Q2 Statutory Update Now Available
- Get a Better Understanding of GL Mass Allocations Across Ledgers
- ATG Applications Technology
- CRM Cust. Relationship Mgt.
- Financials Products
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- HRMS Products
- MFG: VCP, Execution & Process Mfg
- Oracle Financials for India (India Localizations)
- Order Management
- Property Manager
- Oracle News