By ChristineS-Oracle on Dec 02, 2013
The ASCP Data Collections Analyzer (available in Doc ID 1596457.1) is a Self-Service Health-Check script which reviews the overall Footprint, analyzes the current configurations and settings for the environment providing feedback and recommendations on Best Practices.
This is a non-invasive script which provides recommended actions to be performed on the instance it was run on. For production instances, always apply any changes to a recent clone to ensure an expected outcome.
The benefits include:
- Immediate Analysis and Output of ASCP Environment:
- Identifies MLOG$ Materialized Views Volume
- IIdentifies Source and Destination Side Information
- Perform Sanity Checks for Known Issues
- Easy to add Tool for regular Maintenance
- Execute Analysis anytime to compare trending from past outputs.
This script may be safely run at any time. It can be used either reactively, when you are experiencing issues with a particular item, or proactively, to detect issues with all items in an operating unit from a specified date forward. No data is created, updated, or deleted by this script.
So download the ASCP Data Collections Analyzer today from Doc ID 1596457.1 and let us know what you think by replying to this posting.