The following patch has been released for customers using SEPA (Single European Payments Area) Direct Debit functionality within Oracle Payments:
Patch 17016197:R12.IBY.B - ISO DIRECT DEBIT: CONSOLIDATED PATCH.
This patch provides several enhancements in the existing ISO Direct Debit
feature in Oracle EBS release 12.1.3. It also provides support for ISO Direct
Debits as per Common Global Implementation (CGI) guidelines following the
pain.008.001.002 messaging structure.
The new/enhanced features introduced as a part of this patch include:
- Support for the multiple mandates for a payer bank account
- Mandate association to payer bank account instead of assignment
- Alternate customer name configurable on the mandate and mapped with
debtor name in the file
- New attributes on the mandate UI
- Mandates prioritization, defaulting and overriding on the transactions
similar to customer bank account
- New ISO attributes at payer and FCPP setup
- Two new XML publisher templates and formats for ISO CGI Direct Debits to
support structured and unstructured remittances
- New seeded validation sets for ISO CGI Direct Debits
- Two new funds capture process profiles for ISO CGI Direct Debits
- New payment system account settings for Global Payment System
- Support processing of the acknowledgement message as per ISO 20022
PaymentStatusReportV03 (pain.002.001.03) standard.
To find out more about SEPA, why not visit the SEPA Information Center, Doc Id 1594441.2.