By LuciaC-Oracle on Aug 21, 2013
Here is a high level overview of the fixes included in this Approvals Patch 16932593:R12.PO.B:
1. Approvals Management Engine (AME)
- AME Approval can be completed successfully even when the document verification has failed. Added logic to inform parent workflow to continue when verification fails.
- The approval chain correctly starts from the submitted of the document when using PO AME approval.
- Vendor site attachment is aligned to the purchasing document.
3. Purchase Order Approval
- Accessing document from approval notification is enhanced.
- Code related to Document forward are enhanced, this is a major feature used by business users to manage document pending for approval with ex-employees and document pending with employees on vacation.
- Performance issues on PO approval are rectified and fine-tuned
4. Requisition Approval
- Action history on requisition document is fine tuned to capture delegation and forward to actions.
5. Supplier communication
- Email Notification to supplier displays supplier country of origin instead of supplier country.
- Enhancement to trigger notification to supplier if Requisition associated to Purchase order is cancelled
Visit Doc ID 1567464.1 for complete details on this patch.