By LuciaC-Oracle on Jul 03, 2013
- You can manage your requisitions and create them to Purchase Orders (like manual autocreate)
- Create new standard purchase orders, blanket purchase agreements, or contract purchase agreements
- Create and maintain supplier information
- If Oracle Sourcing is licensed and implemented, you can create buyer's auctions or sourcing RFQs
- If Oracle Services Procurement is licensed and implemented you can create and maintain purchase orders for complex work payments
- If Oracle Procurement Contracts is licensed and implemented you can handle author contract terms and manage deliverables
Globally for the BWC:
- Create and personalize your own document views including list of columns, where conditions and sort sequences.
- You can additionally use predefined document views.
Accessed from the Purchasing responsibility as we see in the screenshot here, the Buyer Work Center has links to launch to the areas you want to access.
See these documents for more information on the BWC:
Doc ID 1301969.1: FAQ - Buyer Work CenterDoc ID 1394392.1: Assistant: Oracle Purchasing Purchasing Buyer Work Center Search Helper.