By LuciaC-Oracle on Jun 03, 2013
During the transfer, some data corruption issues have been reported on the SLA to GL bridge. These issues may be categorized into below categories:
- Data with negative LEDGER_ID in the General Ledger (GL) tables.
- Data marked as "Transferred" in SLA but which has not reached GL.
- Data marked as "Not Transferred" in SLA, but which has reached GL.
- Multiple posting issues.
- Data which is in GL but which has been deleted from SLA (This is NOT applicable for 11i data)
- Journal Import failing with EP01 error while running the Transfer Journal Entries to GL program
- Data accounted in 11i and transferred to GL in R12 which is missing GL SL link id.
So what’s the fix? See Doc ID 883557.1 for the patch fix for the root cause and the data fix in case corruption has occurred.