By MargaretW-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Take Control of Workflow with Workflow Analyzer!
Immediate Analysis and Output of your EBS Workflow Environment
The EBS Workflow Analyzer is a script that reviews the current Workflow Footprint, analyzes the configurations, environment, providing feedback, and recommendations on Best Practices and areas of concern.
Go to Doc ID 1369938.1 for more details and script download with a short overview video on it.
- Immediate Analysis and Output of Workflow Environment
- Identifies Aged Records
- Identifies Workflow Errors & Volumes
- Identifies looping Workflow items and stuck activities
- Identifies Workflow System Setup and configurations
- Identifies and Recommends Workflow Best Practices
- Easy To Add Tool for regular Workflow Maintenance
- Execute Analysis anytime to compare trending from past outputs
The Workflow Analyzer presents key details in an easy to review graphical manner. See the examples below.
Workflow Runtime Data Table Gauge
The Workflow Runtime Data Table Gauge will show critical (red), bad (yellow) and good (green) depending on the number of workflow items (WF_ITEMS).
Workflow Error Notifications Pie Chart
A pie chart shows the workflow error notification types.
Workflow Runtime Table Footprint Bar Chart
A pie chart shows the workflow error notification types and a bar chart shows the workflow runtime table footprint.
The analyzer also gives detailed listings of setups and configurations. As an example the workflow services are listed along with their status for review:
The analyzer draws attention to key details with yellow and red boxes highlighting areas of review:
You can extend on any query by reviewing the SQL Script and then running it on your own or making modifications for your own needs:
Find more details in these notes:
- Doc ID 1369938.1 Workflow Analyzer script for E-Business Suite Worklfow Monitoring and Maintenance
- Doc ID 1425053.1 How to run EBS Workflow Analyzer Tool as a Concurrent Request
Or visit the My Oracle Support EBS - Core Workflow Community