By LuciaC-Oracle on Nov 02, 2012
PRODUCT FAMILY: EBS CRM - Service
November 6, 2012 at 11 am ET, 9 am MT, 8 am PT, 4 pm London
The primary function of this WebCast is to explain how to debug problems when auto-creating a Service Request from an Inbound Email into Email Center. We see a significant number of issues raised with Support in this area, as the only indication the auto-creation has failed, is the Email routing to the Supervisor Queue for manual processing.
Topics will include:
- Understand Email Center and Auto SR creation process.
- Run the debug procedures.
- Understand the output and check the reasons for SR Creation failure.
- See the fixes for the most common issues faced.
- See the results for successful SR creation.
Go to Doc ID 1493122.1 to register.
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found on Doc ID 740966.1.