[Contributing authors: Oracle Asia Pacific Payroll Development]
R12.1 - 28963244:R12.PAY.B
R12.2 - 28963244:R12.PAY.C
Note that these patches requires the post install steps of running the data installer, hrglobal.drv and bounce of Apache and middle tier services. This Consolidated patch delivers updates on top of R12.1.HRMS RUP 10 and R12.2.HRMS RUP 10 in R12.1 and R12.2 respectively.
Please be sure to carefully read all the readme's before beginning to install this patch, to ensure successful processing.
Translation Patch Information
R12.1 - 28896637:R12.PER.B
R12.2 - 28896637:R12.PER.C
Japan Consolidated Patch - 2018 Highlights
This patch delivers a consolidated set of these legislative changes and bug fixes for Japan.
1. H30 My Number Social Insurance Reports changes
2. H30: Additional changes for Withholding Tax Reports
3. Phase 4 - Spouse Tax Deduction Changes (Insurance Deduction Form)
4. Additional changes for Spouse Income Calc (H30 Spouse Tax Deduction)
5. Withholding Tax Report changes (H30 Spouse Tax Deduction)
6. Phase 3 – H30 Spouse Tax Deduction Changes
7. Phase 5-2: Additional changes for Santei e-file & Notification reports
8. Phase 2 - H30 Spouse Tax Deduction changes
9. Additional changes for Geppen & Santei processes for Part Time Worker
10. Phase 1 - H30 Spouse Tax Deduction changes
11. Transferring Aged Parent living with from SSHR to EIT
Please see the following README on My Oracle Support for full details:
Document 2469568.1 - Japan Consolidated Patch - 2018
Note: The functional readme listed above do not contain detailed patch installation instructions.
Please refer to the patch readme's available in the patch download area on My Oracle Support for the patch installation instructions.
HRMS Mandatory & Recommended Patch Information for Asia Pacific:
For the complete R12.1.x HRMS Mandatory Patch List, see My Oracle Support Knowledge Document 874563.1
For the complete R12.2.x HRMS Mandatory Patch List, see My Oracle Support Knowledge Document 1670198.1
Mandatory Pre-requisite for 2018 Year End
R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.12 and R12.HR_PF.B.Delta.11 are the lowest levels of HRMS Release Update Pack (RUP) on which Japanese Payroll customers are supported for 2018 year end processing and statutory updates effective from January 2019.
We recommend customers plan their upgrade.
If you experience any issues with this patch, please log a Service request on My Oracle Support, product: Oracle HRMS (Japanese)