By Cherih-Oracle on Apr 17, 2015
A new tool has been delivered in Oracle Payroll, to help you get ready for and progress through your payroll processing. It's the Payroll Dashboard!
Have you tried the Payroll Dashboard yet? Have questions on the setup or functionality? Read on!
Delivered last year in Release 12.1 HCM RUP7 and Release 12.2.4, the Payroll Dashboard provides payroll and assignment information at-a-glance, to assist Payroll Professionals with payroll readiness, analysis and validation for the entire payroll cycle.
The Payroll Dashboard also provides Payroll Administrators with payroll and assignment processing and monitoring tools.
For example, you can...
- View Assignment Status details to rectify any data issues prior to kicking off the payroll compute cycle
- Perform both seeded and custom Payroll Readiness checks
- See a snapshot of payroll process counts and details
- Monitor, rollback, or retry Payroll processes
- View, rollback, or retry errored assignments
- Analyze payrolls by comparing earning and/or deduction amounts between current and previous pay periods, to check for variances
To help you with this new functionality, Development has released a whitepaper:
The Oracle Payroll Dashboard: Setup and Usage - An Oracle EBS Development Whitepaper (Doc ID 1956751.1)
This whitepaper provides the steps to guide you through how to set up and use the Payroll Dashboard. It also provides some common issues and how to troubleshoot them.
So if you haven't done so already, go ahead and check out the Payroll Dashboard. It may be just what you're looking for to help smooth out your payroll processing!
If you have questions on the Payroll Dashboard functionality, please log a new Service Request with the Oracle Payroll team.