By KrystalH-Oracle on Aug 17, 2016
Timecards for EBS empowers users to quickly capture time worked while on the go, with minimal data entry. Accelerate your productivity using Timecards for EBS for Oracle E-Business Suite from your smartphone. With this mobile app, users can record time on the go, and quickly submit timecards to ensure that downstream processes like Payroll, Projects Costing and Vendor Settlements are executed on time. Time entry on the Timecards for EBS App maximizes usability even with the limited screen space of mobile devices. The time entry mode in Timecards for EBS App is designed to make use of a day level time entry, enabling employees to navigate to next and previous days within the timecard period.
Timecards for EBS for Oracle E-Business Suite, offer the following capabilities:
- Capture time entries for Oracle Payroll and Oracle Projects applications
- Submit, view, and enter timecards while on the go
- Enter timecards in Quick Time or Regular Time modes
- Aggregates day-wise entries into timecard periods
Oracle Timecards for Oracle E-Business Suite smartphone application is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3, 12.2.3, and higher.
To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle Time and Labor, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator.
For more information, please see the following:
- Oracle Mobile Timecards for Oracle E-Business Suite Configuration Whitepaper (Doc ID 1671889.1)
- How To Enter Time in OTL using Mobile Phones / PDA or other Mobile Devices ? (Doc ID 747317.1)
Contact us, by logging My Oracle Support Service Request if you have any further questions or need assistance with this functionality.