By Arnab -Oracle on Jul 06, 2015
EBTax Analyzer (Doc ID 1529429.1) is now enhanced to capture the Tax Reporting issues for both Payables and Receivables along with existing EB Tax Setup issues.
The Analyzer has been enhanced to provide two additional Optional parameters
1. Transaction Id
2. Application Id
If user wants to run it for a particular Payables Invoice , Transaction Id should be the Payables Invoice_id and Application Id needs to be put as 200
For Receivables Invoice, Transaction Id should be the Customer_Trx_Id and Application Id needs to be put as 222
This enhancement has been included in Version 200.3
The Identification queries and solutions are verified by EB Tax Development Team.
You can refer to the following sections of Doc ID 1316316.1 to check the issues which are included in EB Tax Analyzer for Tax Reporting Enhancement.
Sections which are included for Tax Reporting issues:
· S Section 32: OFFSET_TAX_RATE_CODE is wrongly populated in ZX_Lines
· S Section 34: The HQ Establishment Registration Number populated with NULL or incorrect value on Tax Lines
· S Section 36: The VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER is Null for the following Customers and Customer Sites
· S Section 37: The tax information(Tax Link ID) populated with NULL values on Receipt Application Distributions
· S Section 38: The tax information(Tax Link ID) populated with NULL values on Adjustment Distributions
· S Section 39: The tax information (Tax Reference IDS) populated with NULL on Accounting Tax Distributions for Payable Invoices
· S Section 40: The Accounting Tax Distributions not created for Payable Invoices
· S Section 41: The tax information (Tax Reference IDS) populated with NULL on Accounting Tax Distributions for Receivable Invoices
· S Section 42: The Accounting Tax Distributions not created for Receivable Invoices
· S Section 43: The Receivable Invoices with COMPLETED status are appearing with INCOMPLETE status on Tax tables
· S Section 44: The Third Party Account and Account Site information on Tax Data not matching with Receivable Invoices
For more Details please go through the Doc ID 1529429.1 and download the sample Output files to see how they differ based on the Input Parameters.