By Annemarie Provisero-Oracle on Mar 16, 2016
- Identify and provide solutions for known issues
- Provide health checks and recommended actions
- Act as a data collector
- Where appropriate, highlight process flows
Each EBS Analyzer can be run as a standalone SQL script or as a Concurrent Request. Analyzers are safe to run at any time as they DO NOT update data.
Using EBS Analyzers helps boost productivity by allowing you to quickly and easily resolve known issues in your environment. Since our Analyzers are regularly updated to include newly identified issues and solutions, you should always make sure you are using the latest version.
How do I know what the latest version of an Analyzer is? You can quickly see this in one of two ways:
1. The Main Content or Download the Latest Version sections of the Knowledge Document specific to your Analyzer of interest.
2. The Compiled and Latest Version section of the Analyzer Output header. The compiled version shows you the version of the Analyzer that you used, while the latest version icon allows you to see/download the latest available version of the Analyzer (as long as you are online).
Where can I find EBS Analyzers? You will find a listing of the latest EBS Analyzers in Doc ID 1545562.1, Get Proactive with Oracle E-Business Suite - Product Support Analyzer Script Index.
Do I have to download each EBS Analyzer separately? No! The EBS Analyzer Bundle Menu Tool (Doc ID 1939637.1) allows you to provision and maintain all your Analyzers. The Analyzer Bundle Menu Tool is a Perl menu system that enables you to easily execute, update and install Analyzers as concurrent programs and assign them to request groups.
The tool is updated monthly to include newly released and updated EBS Analyzers. For a complete list of EBS Analyzers currently included in the EBS Analyzer Bundle Menu Tool, see the Change Log for Bundle Zip section of E-Business Suite Support Analyzer Bundle Menu Tool (Doc ID 1939637.1).