By Carole Black-Oracle on Jul 01, 2016
The United States (US) Second Quarter (Q2) Statutory
Update, 2016 has been released!
- 11i - 23511847**
- 12.1 - 23503387:R12.PAY.B: Q2 2016 SQWL & JIT STATUTORY UPDATE FOR 121
- 12.2 - 23503387:R12.PAY.C: Q2 2016 SQWL & JIT STATUTORY UPDATE FOR 122
This Q2 2016 Statutory Update patch contains the following:
- New and Changed Features
- JIT and School District Updates
- Important Note - Disabling of Puerto Rico Youth Wage Exemption Calculation
- Q2 Known Issues
- Additional Software Updates
- Change Record
For additional information on new features and changes in Q2 2016: SPWL & JIT STATUTORY UPDATE FOR 12X, please refer to the readme on My Oracle Support.
- Doc ID 2154492.1 - 2nd Quarter 2016 Statutory Patch Readme for Release 12.1.x
- Doc ID 2154493.1 - 2nd Quarter 2016 Statutory Patch Readme for Release 12.2.x
*Note: The Q2 2016 Statutory patch requires the End of Year 2015 Phase 3 patch as a prerequisite. Note also that it requires the post install steps of running the data installer and hrglobal.drv. Please be sure to carefully read all the readme's before beginning to install this patch, to ensure successful processing.
**Note: The Release 11i Q2 2016 Statutory Update patch is only available to those customers who purchased continuing legislative support for the US HRMS localization. There is an FAQ available for all E-Business Suite customers which contains critical information as to when regulatory/statutory support endson Release 11i (as well as 12.1 and 12.2) plus other details that can help US Payroll customers with planning upgrade activities. Please see Section C.