By LuciaC-Oracle on Feb 12, 2013
Subject: Diagnosing Issues With Requistion Creation in Procurement
Date: 19th March 2013, at 2:00 pm, GMT / 4:00 pm, Cairo / 07:00 am Pacific / 8:00 am Mountain / 10:00 am Eastern
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are familiar with the Procurement module and would like to understand:
- Basic setup of Requisition Creation.
- Functionality of the Requisition Creation (i.e.; Copy to Cart, System Saved Requisition etc.).
Topics will include:
- Debugging setup related issues during Requisition Creation.
- Preliminary Checks for the issues related to the Requisition Creation.
- Demo on Requisition Creation.
- Knowledge Sharing on My Oracle Support Notes.
For more details and to register go to Doc ID 1456150.1
Don't forget that you can always see a schedule of upcoming Procurement webcasts and access archived webcasts from Doc ID 1456150.1.