Tuesday Aug 27, 2013
Tuesday Sep 18, 2012
By uwes on Sep 18, 2012
There is a new White Paper available that describes how to implement an Oracle Solution for Virtual Servers with Oracle VM for Small and Medium Business Organizations, leveraging the new Oracle Sun Storage Array 2540-M2.
Virtualizing with Oracle VM Server for x86 and taking advantage of unique Oracle tools, businesses can reduce their total cost of ownership in the datacenter more than 25%, increase IT flexibility, and achieve greater business agility.
In the appendix a Reference Architecure for JD Edwards with Oracle VM will be shown.
How to get to the white paper:
Email Address: <provide your email address>
Access URL/Page Token:eSTEP_2011
To get access push Agree button on the left side of the page.
Click on eSTEP Download (tab band on the top)
Click on Systems - Hardware (menu on left hand side)
You will find the entry (right hand side) called:
- Sun Storage 2540-M2 Array and Oracle VM 3.1
- Oracle Server X5-4
- My favorites partner resources
- ZS4-4 and the cloud
- Cluj IT Oracle Cloud Forum
- Oracle FS1-2 Performance Sizing Calculator
- Invitation: Oracle EMEA Exadata, Manageability, Servers & Storage Partner Community Forum, 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- ZFS capacity calculator - version 8 highlights
- Partner webcast: SPARC The Base 2.0
- ZFS capacity calculator