- Announcing: Oracle Solaris Cluster Product Bulletin, February 2014
- Announcement eSTEP TechCast - March 2014 Material available
- Announcing: EOL for SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 Half Rack to Full Rack Upgrade
- Announcing 32 GB DDR3 DIMMs and 400 GB SSDs support for the Netra Server X3-2 system
- Announcing Sun Flash Accelerator F40 PCIe Card EOL
- NEW Applications on Oracle Solaris 11 (Jan/Feb 2014)
- Available NOW! New Single Processor Configuration for SPARC T5-2
- Technical Update M10: Webcast March 5th; Coordinates
- Certified WebLogic installation template for ODA (2.9) available
- Appliance Manager 2.9 Offline Configurator is now available on OTN
Tuesday Aug 27, 2013
Tuesday Sep 18, 2012
By uwes on Sep 18, 2012
There is a new White Paper available that describes how to implement an Oracle Solution for Virtual Servers with Oracle VM for Small and Medium Business Organizations, leveraging the new Oracle Sun Storage Array 2540-M2.
Virtualizing with Oracle VM Server for x86 and taking advantage of unique Oracle tools, businesses can reduce their total cost of ownership in the datacenter more than 25%, increase IT flexibility, and achieve greater business agility.
In the appendix a Reference Architecure for JD Edwards with Oracle VM will be shown.
How to get to the white paper:
Email Address: <provide your email address>
Access URL/Page Token:eSTEP_2011
To get access push Agree button on the left side of the page.
Click on eSTEP Download (tab band on the top)
Click on Systems - Hardware (menu on left hand side)
You will find the entry (right hand side) called:
- Sun Storage 2540-M2 Array and Oracle VM 3.1