- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch Event and Webcast!!
- Announcement: Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance X4-2
- Announcing the new Oracle Engineered Systems Backup Utility 2.0
- OVCA launch webcast - April 16th
- New WP: Best practices for deploying Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.x on Oracle Database Appliance
- Announcing: WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance 2.9
- Announcing Support of 400 GB eMLC SATA SSD for Netra SPARC T4-1 server
- Announcing new SPARC64 X+ Processors for Fujitsu M10 Servers
- Announcing: Upgrade Kit for the Single Processor SPARC T5 - 2 Server
- Announcement: x86 Product Sun Server X4-4
Friday Dec 13, 2013
Wednesday Oct 23, 2013
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By uwes on Aug 07, 2013
Oracle is excited to announce continued upward as a second year “Challenger” in the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure report. Oracle believes that its application driven virtualization strategy, along with product optimizations, easy software access, and low cost have resulted in strong customer momentum gains.
Read the full report "Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure" for Gartner's take.