- Announcing: Oracle Solaris Cluster Product Bulletin, February 2014
- Announcement eSTEP TechCast - March 2014 Material available
- Announcing: EOL for SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 Half Rack to Full Rack Upgrade
- Announcing 32 GB DDR3 DIMMs and 400 GB SSDs support for the Netra Server X3-2 system
- Announcing Sun Flash Accelerator F40 PCIe Card EOL
- NEW Applications on Oracle Solaris 11 (Jan/Feb 2014)
- Available NOW! New Single Processor Configuration for SPARC T5-2
- Technical Update M10: Webcast March 5th; Coordinates
- Certified WebLogic installation template for ODA (2.9) available
- Appliance Manager 2.9 Offline Configurator is now available on OTN
Friday Dec 13, 2013
Wednesday Oct 23, 2013
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By uwes on Aug 07, 2013
Oracle is excited to announce continued upward as a second year “Challenger” in the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure report. Oracle believes that its application driven virtualization strategy, along with product optimizations, easy software access, and low cost have resulted in strong customer momentum gains.
Read the full report "Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure" for Gartner's take.