Appliance Manager 2.9 Offline Configurator is now available on OTN
By uwes on Feb 27, 2014
Now available on OTN the Appliance Manager 2.9 Offline Configurator
Search for MOS document ID: 888888.1. The doc has been updated now and holds all information regarding the new realese.
For your memories, the 2.9 release includes:
- January 2014 PSU of RDBMS – 126.96.36.199.1 and 188.8.131.52.9
- Import of http based templates on ODA_BASE
- Send Key support to the VM
- Additional hardware monitoring on X3-2 and X4-2.
- Out-of-place update Grid Infrastructure from 184.108.40.206.x to 220.127.116.11.0(17721778).
- Oracle Database Patch Set Update (PSU) 18.104.22.168.1 and 22.214.171.124.9.
- Improved VM stack - better module level logging (TINT ID), better exception handling in oakd, mutithreading of XML rpc agent, multithreading oakd adapter, to allow parallel VM commands.