Announcement Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 Availability!
By uwes on Oct 27, 2012
On 26th of October Oracle announced the availability of Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1.
- New Oracle Solaris 10 Zone Clusters: customers can now consolidate mission critical Oracle Solaris 10 applications on Oracle Solaris 11 virtualized systems in a virtual cluster
- Expanded disaster
recovery operations: Oracle Solaris Cluster
now offers managed switchover and
disaster-recovery takeover of applications and
data using ZFS Storage Appliance replication
services in a multi-site, multi-custer
- Faster application
recovery with improved storage failure
detection and resource dependencies management
- New labeled security environment for mission-critical deployments in Oracle Solaris Zone Clusters with Oracle Solaris 11 Trusted Extensions
- What's New in Oracle Solaris 4.1
- Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 FAQ
- Oracle.com Oracle Solaris Cluster page
Technology Network Oracle Solaris
Resouces for downloading:
Existing Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0 customers can quickly and simply update by using the network based repository.
This repository requires keys and
certificates which can be obtained here.