- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch Event and Webcast!!
- Announcement: Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance X4-2
- Announcing the new Oracle Engineered Systems Backup Utility 2.0
- OVCA launch webcast - April 16th
- New WP: Best practices for deploying Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.x on Oracle Database Appliance
- Announcing: WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance 2.9
- Announcing Support of 400 GB eMLC SATA SSD for Netra SPARC T4-1 server
- Announcing new SPARC64 X+ Processors for Fujitsu M10 Servers
- Announcing: Upgrade Kit for the Single Processor SPARC T5 - 2 Server
- Announcement: x86 Product Sun Server X4-4
On July 5th we announce the general availability of Oracle Secure Global Desktop version 4.71. This version includes several bug fixes and also updates to components of the Oracle Secure Global Desktop web server. Specifically, the Oracle Secure Global Desktop web server now supports Apache HTTP Server 2.2.24, OpenSSL 1.0.0.k, mod_jk 1.2.37, Tomcat 7.0.37 and JDK 1.6.0_43.