By uwes on Feb 18, 2014
This 2.9 release includes:
- January 2014 PSU of RDBMS – 18.104.22.168.1 and 22.214.171.124.9
- Import of http based templates on ODA_BASE
- Send Key support to the VM
- Additional hardware monitoring on X3-2 and X4-2.
- Out-of-place update Grid Infrastructure from 126.96.36.199.x to 188.8.131.52.0(17721778).
- Oracle Database Patch Set Update (PSU) 184.108.40.206.1 and 220.127.116.11.9.
- Improved VM stack - better module level logging (TINT ID), better exception handling in oakd, mutithreading of XML rpc agent, multithreading oakd adapter, to allow parallel VM commands.