- Now available Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 2
- Announcing: Oracle Solaris Cluster Product Bulletin, February 2014
- Announcement eSTEP TechCast - March 2014 Material available
- Announcing: EOL for SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 Half Rack to Full Rack Upgrade
- Announcing 32 GB DDR3 DIMMs and 400 GB SSDs support for the Netra Server X3-2 system
- Announcing Sun Flash Accelerator F40 PCIe Card EOL
- NEW Applications on Oracle Solaris 11 (Jan/Feb 2014)
- Available NOW! New Single Processor Configuration for SPARC T5-2
- Technical Update M10: Webcast March 5th; Coordinates
- Certified WebLogic installation template for ODA (2.9) available
Monday Jul 29, 2013
By uwes on Jul 29, 2013
Thursday Jul 18, 2013
Monday Jul 15, 2013
By uwes on Jul 15, 2013
On July 9th Oracle announcied the Oracle Switch ES1-24 which expands Oracle's 10 Gigabit Ethernet top-of-rack switch portfolio for Oracle Data Base Appliance, servers and storage.
The Oracle Switch ES1-24 is designed specifically as a top-of-rack (ToR) server access switch with comprehensive Layer 2 and 3 features and wire-speed switching for high performance. In a compact half-width 1U with twenty RJ45 ports of 1/10GBase-T and four ports of 1/10 GbE SFP+, it enables easy migration from a 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps infrastructure by reusing existing copper cabling. It provides for redundant architecture in 1U rack space using two adjacent units and rapid failover with logical link aggregation capability.
The switch is fully tested and supported with Oracle servers, networking cards, storage, Oracle Database Appliance, and operating system for bandwidth-intensive applications in the virtualized environment of the data center.
Please read the Product Bulletin on Oracle HW TRC for more details.
(If you are not registered on Oracle HW TRC, click here ... and follow the instructions..)
For More Ethernet Networking Information:
|Ethernet Networking|| Why buy:
| How to: