OpenSPARC CAB Formed
By dwayne on Oct 02, 2006
Sun has announced the appointees to the OpenSPARC Community Advisory Board (CAB). The board will be comprised of five charter members, two from Sun and three outside the company. The members are:
- Nathan Brookwood, Analyst, Insight64
- Professor Jose Renau, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Robert Ober, Fellow, CTO office, LSI Logic<
- David Weaver, UltraSPARC Architect, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Simon Phipps, Chief Open Source Officer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
This is a very exciting milestone in the growth of the OpenSPARC community. This board has a diverse membership to hopefully capture the breath of the community. The board will solicit input from the OpenSPARC community which it will use to help shape the evolution of the initiative. The community's initial charter is available.
[ T: OpenSPARC ]