The purpose of this blog is to highlight and to explore general issues around "Cloud Computing" -- its benefits, risks, and component technologies -- and how they are evolving. I'll also periodically comment (of course!) on Oracle's Cloud Computing capabilities, resources, and cloud-related events. -- Harry J Foxwell, PhD, Principal Consultant for Cloud Computing, Oracle Public Sector HW
- Yes, Larry Ellison's Oracle Is Now A Cloud Company
- Solaris Containers (zones)
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 for Cloud Computing
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Virtualization Options
- Nebulous Analogies
- Repost from Washington Post: 5 Myths About the Cloud
- Brendan Gregg's "Systems Performance: Enterprise and the Cloud"
- READ_ME_FIRST: What Do I Do With All of Those SPARC Threads?
- Ginormous...the new Oracle T5-8 SPARC SuperCluster!
- Join Oracle's CEO Larry Ellison & VP John Fowler for a live web event: Tues., Mar. 26 @ 3pm CT