Tuesday Aug 04, 2009
Monday Jul 20, 2009
By Cristina Cifuentes on Jul 20, 2009
Cristina presented our work on benchmarking for C/C++ static analysis bug-checking tools, BegBunch, at the Defects Workshop in Chicago yesterday. BegBunch allows users to measure accuracy and scalability of their bug-checker, as well as compare bug-checkers to help determine which one may be better suited to your task. BegBunch consists of 2 harnesses and 3 suites: Synthetic, Accuracy and Scalability.
Thursday Jul 16, 2009
By Cristina Cifuentes on Jul 16, 2009
Our interns Daniel Dawson and Christian Hoermann did an excellent job today at presenting a general overview on Parfait, current results, and giving a demo of the command-line interface and the graphical user interface.
Intern Nathan Hawes, developer of the UI, would have joined the fun but unfortunately came down with tonsolitis this week.
Tuesday Jul 14, 2009
- Another Summer + First Semester Industry Project available
- Summer + First Semester Industry Projects starting in November
- Research Assistant positions available starting July 2010
- Internship Position available starting April 2010
- Parfait presentation at the LLVM Developers Meeting 2009
- ASWEC 2010 CFP
- Software Freedom Day @ University of Technology Sydney
- Engineering Expo at the University of Melbourne
- Software Freedom Day
- Video of Parfait talk at KCA